Thursday, February 21, 2008

Book Making Q & A



http://www.frayerchess.com



I have been receiving a considerable amount of correspondence relating to my book making theories. The overwhelming majority of it positive in nature. Thank you all for your kind words. I have started posting on my website some of the more representative comments and questions. Please do not hesitate to email me with your inquires, I will try to respond to all.

The most ask question is; can I have the Password to download the books for book testers. (the most current updates) The answer unfortunately is no. These are the books that the book testing team that works with me are currently engaged in playing online. It is from these games played under rated conditions that the updates are derived. In order to give the dedicated testing team a competitive advantage I do not release an update to the public until I am sure that it has been superseded by the latest update available to the team.

Never the less I feel that the public updates are very strong and used correctly by the serious player will provide a clear advantage, especially in blitz play.

If you wish to support the efforts of me and the book testing team please click on the Google ads here and on my website and check out the fine products therein. (I get compensated every time someone clicks on an ad) As I have said I find book making requires large quantities of strong and exotic coffee…

No comments: